Policies and Responsibility
- Payment by credit card upon reservation by phone or via the ZOFA Excursions website.
- Withholding of 50% if cancellation more than 48 hours before the activity.
- No refund if cancellation less than 48 hours before the activity.
- No refunds on unused portions of tours or admission.
- Ticket or wristband checks may be conducted in vehicles.
- We will not give refunds due to weather, however we will try to make your day enjoyable.
- It is the client’s responsibility to arrive at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before departure.
ZOFA Excursions team assumes no obligation, commitment or responsibility for:
- Weather conditions.
- Road conditions.
- Traffic or traffic jams that do not allow vehicles to reach the pick-up or drop-off sites.
- Injury, loss of clothing, damage, delay, inconvenience or other additional costs incurred for any reason beyond its control.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change the itinerary, schedules, stops or fares without prior notice and to substitute vehicles if necessary.
- Taxes are not included and the duration of the activities is approximate.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within your computer’s browser. Cookies are accessed and stored by the websites you visit, and by companies that display their advertisements on websites, so that they can recognize the browser. Websites can only access the cookies they have stored on your computer.
- Site usage : to help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor’s browser and to store preferences you set during your previous visit to the Site. For example, we may store your login information so that you do not have to login each time you visit the Site;
- Social networks : to check if you are connected to third party services (Facebook, Twitter, Google+…);
- Targeting : to allow us to target (emailing, database enrichment) the Internet user who navigates on our Site in real time or afterwards;
- Audience measurement : to track statistical data on the use of the Site (i.e., the use made of the Site by users and to improve the services of the Site) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online interactive content, features, advertising and other communications.
We collect certain information through log files and cookies:
- The IP address (this is a number automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider each time you browse the Web) when you access the site;
- The browser and operating system you use to access the Site;
- The date and time you access the site;
- The web pages you visit;
- The address of the site that referred you to ZOFA Excursions, if applicable
These informations will be used, among other things, to recommend content to you based on your location and interests and may not be combined with other information collected about you.
The personal informations we collect are kept in a secure environment. Only authorized personnel have access to this information. ZOFA Excursions ensures that these employees are qualified to access this information and that the information is necessary to perform their duties.
In addition, it applies appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures to protect the data of the users who browse it.